The cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities on a web or services of the website (hereinafter, services). The cookies are used to facilitate faster access to selected services, and customize the services offered by the website, based on regular elections and user preferences, by making use of the services.
They are associated with an anonymous user and your computer and do not collect personal data. You can set your browser to not allow installation cookies used by the website, without the rejection of the same prevents the user to access services, while clicking Do not allow installation of cookies, you can lower the speed and performance of the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installation.
The cookies may be:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would, the type of browser through which accesses the service locally from which you access the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies: They are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing, discussed on our website, in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Third Party cookies: The website of FARO GOMEZ, S.L. can use third-party services, on behalf of FARO GOMEZ, S.L, and it compiles information for statistical purposes, site usage by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and treated when the user leaves the website and when you reconnect it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
The website collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive. This information in no way identifies or is likely to personally identify the user, that is to say, are completely anonymous.
Types, purpose and operation of the cookies used on the website
Cookies currently used on this website: Cookie CookieName End Expiration Date
Type of cookie
NID (Google.com): Cookie preferably using Google browser to remember user preferences, customize ads shown outside Google. Third party persistent cookies expire in 6 months.
Device Pixel Ratio: www.loscorales.es identifies the screen resolution of the device to improve the presentation of content, it expires in 7 days.
How to disable cookies in major browsers?
They can be locked or disabled with the configuration tools of your browser. The browser allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies, or choose to reject only one of them.
We indicate links to the tools of the major browsers, in which to learn how to disable cookies. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl = it&hlrm = in
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en- ?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale = es_ES http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale = Fr_FR
Internet Explorer Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Internet Explorer Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Internet Explorer Versions 7 Y 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Internet Explorer Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet- Explorer-9
Internet Explorer Version 10 and future versions: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete- manage-cookies
What happens if you disable cookies?
If you reject cookies you can still use our website, but it is possible that some of the services and / or links stop working, and we cannot provide you with very valuable information to offer content tailored to your interests, and give you easy and quick access to the relevant information.
The website www.loscorales.es can modify this cookies policy, either by incorporating new cookies need for new content that may be offered, or based on legislative requirements, regulations, change it to make necessary. It therefore advises users to visit it before browsing the web, and every time you visit it again.